The 19th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals (here in after referred to as “CIEP") will be held in Shenzhen on April 24-25, 2021. The Notes for Participants are hereby formulated for registration as participants and conference services of the 19th CIEP. The participant representatives should carefully read the Notes for Participants, and make work arrangements.
I. Time and Place
Conference service time: April 22-26, 2021
Main venue: Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center (Fuhua No. 3 Road, Futian District, Shenzhen)
II. Process for registration as participant
(I) Log on to the official website of CIEP (www.apo-reef-coron-wrecks-liveaboard.com);
(II) Enter the “register as participant” page by clicking "register as participant”;
(III)Registration as participant includes “individual registration” and “group registration”. “Group registration” generally refers to that the national government departments organize the delegations within their jurisdiction to file an application that shall be reviewed by the Organizing Committee of CIEP. (contact: Liu Zixi, Tel.: 0755-81773059).
1.Process for “group registration”.
(1) The delegation shall confirm a regular contact, log on to the official website of CIEP, select "group registration", fill in the registration information and then submit it to the Organizing Committee of CIEP for review;
(2) After the contact of the delegation has found through query that “group registration” has been approved, the group members can register as participant.
(3) Enter the “filling” page by clicking “declaration of participant certificate”, download the Registration Form of the 19th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals by clicking “bulk import”, and upload this form to the registration system by clicking “upload template” after being filled out offline.
(4) After uploading this form and clicking “Committed”, you can browse participant information. In case of any change, select the personal information for editing, and then click “OK”.
2.Process for “individual registration”.
(1) Select “individual registration” for registration.
(2) Fill in personal information, and determine reception requirements.
(3) Generate an electronic QR code ticket once it is confirmed that relevant information has been submitted.
3.Deadline for registration.
(1) The Organizing Committee of CIEP shall make uniform arrangements for conference services “group registration” and “individual registration”. Please file an application before April 8, 2021;
(2) The Organizing Committee of CIEP shall produce participant certificates for “group registration” (the Organizing Committee of CIEP is not required to make uniform arrangements for conference services). Please file an application before April 15, 2021;
(3) For “individual registration”, please file an application before April 22, 2021;
III. Registration as participant
Only applicable to participant representatives who have applied for participant services.
1.Time and place.
Time: April 22-23 (8:00 a.m.-23:00 p.m.)
Place: hotel lobby (registration desk of CIEP)
(1) The participants shall sign in at the registration desk of CIEP with their original ID cards;
(2) Receive the participant certificates, meal tickets, conference materials, and check in.
(1) Airport/station pickup: according to the requirements of Shenzhen City for epidemic prevention, population gathering shall be avoided. Considering that participant representatives arrive in Shenzhen in different time, we will not provide uniform airport/station pickup services. Please go to hotel on your own, or select airport/station pickup services during registration according to actual conditions (size of delegation and vehicle model) (the expenses should be borne by yourself. Please see the attachment).
(2) Regular bus during the CIEP: we will uniformly arrange for regular buses between the hotel and Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center.
(3) Subway: during the CIEP, we will provide free subway services, and you can receive a subway ticket with your participant certificate.
Any group shall arrange accommodation by themselves. Please designate a contact and then go to the Conference Service Desk of Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center. Uniformly receive the delegation's participant certificates and relevant conference information with original ID cards.
Time: April 22-23 (8:30 a.m. -17:00 p.m.)
Place: Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center 205
IV. Conference service fees
The Organizing Committee of CIEP will provide paid conference services, including hotel accommodation & meals, working meals during the exhibition; shuttle bus services between hotel and venue at fixed hours; journal, venue guide, participant certificate, etc.
(II) Station/airport pickup service fees
Participants can choose a reserved model according to the number of participants. Please contact the conference affairs group of the Organizing Committee of CIEP in advance.
For the above expenses, please refer to the Participation Service Fee Standard for the 19th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals (see the attachment).
V. Charging mode
In consideration of the shortage of conference rooms, in order to provide effective reservation, please remit the meeting affairs charges to the account of the designated service provider of the Organizing Committee of CIEP before April 13, 2021. Afterwards, the conference affairs group will reserve a room; if a participant has registered but fails to make the remittance in advance, the conference affairs group will arrange accommodation according to the on-site sign-in sequence.
Beneficiary: CTS MICE Service Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Branch
Bank of deposit: China Construction Bank, Shenzhen Jinbin Road Sub-branch
Account No.: 44250100000600000249
Available invoices: meeting affair charges and conference fees
(Please indicate the participation service fees and company name)
VI. Epidemic prevention requirements
(I) Those who are disqualified from participating in offline exhibitions: ①currently confirmed cases of COVID-19, suspected cases, asymptomatic infected cases and close contacts (their close contacts);②confirmed cases who are subject to follow-up and medical observation and have been cured and discharged from hospital and asymptomatic infected cases who have been released from centralized isolation and medical observation;③those who have not been released from isolation and medical observation after entry;④those from medium/high-risk areas;⑤those traveling or resident abroad and in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region within 14 days (the participation conditions are as follows: the participants from the above regions must accept “14+7” isolation, namely centralized medical isolation for 14 days, community health observation for 7days, test negative for COVID-19, and provide a certificate for release from medical isolation and observation, report on negative results in nucleic acid test of COVID-19 within 7 days, epidemic prevention and control card issued by the State Council, “Shenzhen I You” and green health code).
(II)The CIEP shall adjust the requirements for epidemic prevention and the arrangements of the CIEP according to the changes in epidemic prevention and control situation in Shenzhen and the requirements of the Shenzhen Municipal Health Commission. Those who sign up for offline activities shall monitor their own health status 14 days before participation in the CIEP and have no symptom of fever, cough, diarrhea, etc.
(III)The participants shall declare the health status on a daily basis on the epidemic prevention and control card issued by the State Council or “Shenzhen i You”, wear masks correctly and keep a safe social distance of 1m. Those whose body temperature is higher than >37.3℃ or who have suspected symptoms of COVID-19 shall report to the medical staff staying in the hotel and the staff of the Organizing Committee of CIEP in time, and take the initiative to cooperate with the epidemiological investigation and corresponding control and disposal measures. Before definite diagnosis results are presented, they shall not enter the venue again. Anyone who falsify or conceal the medical history, travel history and contact history, or take drugs on their own and conceal symptoms shall be prohibited from entering the venue. If serious consequences occur, relevant responsibilities shall be investigated in accordance with the law.
(IV)Nucleic acid test shall be carried out as appropriate, and shall be notified if required.
VII. Contact information
Conference consulting: (registration as participant) Liu Zixi 0755-81773059
（會務服務）周 帆 13480926033
(Conference services) Zhou Fan 13480926033
Email for conference services: firstname.lastname@example.org
Attachment: Participation Service Fee Standard for the 19th Conference on International Exchange of Professionals
Organizing Committee of the Conference on International Exchange of Professionals
March 3, 2021